Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

I'm just getting over this retarded flu-thing that kicked my ass this weekend. Barely making it through my shift on Sat. afternoon, I get home to discover I have a fever of 101! What am I, like, 5? I don't remember the last time I had a fever, but I will say the bonus is getting to lay in bed and do NOTHING. And there's no guilt! I did miss a couple of shifts, which is sadly detrimental to my financial position, but at least I'm feeling better.
I can't say my welcome back into the land of the living was very positive, what with the recent news of Gov. Spitzer's DOUCHEBAGGERY!!
Seriously?
Seriously!!
Am I surprised? NO.
Disappointed? ABSOLUTELY!
Look, I get it. Nobody's perfect. However, if you're gonna hold public office, try not to fuck it up by paying for hookers, with money you've laundered, during your first term as Governor. You've got four whole years to screw up, why be premature? At least Clinton waited until he was six years in.
I understand that men in power have been cheating on their wives with hookers and other types since ole' Georgie chopped that damn tree down, but in this day and age, in a country so divided, I'd be watching my ass a little bit closer. If you're gonna cheat: fine. You're a disgusting disgrace, hey, that's between you and your wife. But, if you're so rich that you've got an extra $80,000 to spend on hookers (when you have a perfectly handsome wife at home who you can plow all you want in your 5th ave. apartment) why not take a minute to toss one off, think about the consequences and use that money to put some needy kids through college.
Well, now you've resigned, as you should have, lost the trust of your family and country, ruined your political career and been replaced by a man who is legally blind.
Ahhhhhh, I hope that was some sweet Vagine.

No comments: