Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oops!

It's been almost exactly 4 months since I last posted and boy, have things changed!
I won't bore you with the details, I'll just pick up where I am now and let you fill in the gaps with your filthy imaginations.
Dillon and I are so happy to be back in Reno! Seriously. I know, I never thought I'd say that, but I really am. We love our new apartment and getting to see my family all the time is so awesome. Oh, how I missed them. More than I ever realized.
And my job, of course. I work at a rehab, which is more stories than I could ever tell. And confidentiality laws prevent me from telling them, which sucks, but I guess it's all the more entertaining for me.
That's the quick end of it. I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things on this here 'ol blog.
We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

V said...

I stopped checking in here because I assumed you'd tired of it and wouldn't be posting any more. I hope you do, though, because I love your updates, sporadic though they may be.